C Bathurst Pass
Experience and explore the best of Bathurst's history and heritage with the new C Bathurst Pass. It's your best priced ticket into a range of wonderful cultural attractions including, the Australian Fossil & Mineral Museum, Chifley Home, National Motor Racing Museum and the Bathurst District Historical Society Museum. The pass also offers a 10% discount at the Bathurst Regional Art Gallery gift shop.
Save 25% on entry when purchasing the C Bathurst Pass. There are 3 types available:
- Concession pass $23 (Students, pensioners/seniors, carers and concession card holders)
- Adult pass $32 (18 and over years of age (not student)
- Family pass $79 (Family indicated on Medicare Card up to the age of 18 years of age)
You can purchase the C Bathurst Pass by visiting either:
- Visitor Information Centre – 1 Kendall Avenue, Bathurst
- Bathurst Regional Council Finance counter – ground floor, 158 Russell Street, Bathurst
- Australian Fossil & Mineral Museum - 224 Howick Street, Bathurst
- Bathurst Regional Art Gallery - 70-78 Keppel Street, Bathurst
- Chifley Home and Education Centre - 10 Busby Street, Bathurst
- National Motor Racing Museum - 400 Panorama Avenue, Mount Panorama
The C Bathurst Pass compliments the current Historic Homes Pass which is also available at the Bathurst Visit Information Centre. For more information contact the team on 1800 68 1000 or www.vistbathurst.com.au
Passes valid for twelve (12) months from date of purchase. Passes only valid for regular public entry.