The second largest room in the complex, the Griffin Room was named in honour of the former Mayor of Bathurst and motorsport enthusiasts, Martin Griffin. Mayor Griffin will go down in history as the man responsible for the official opening of Australia's most renowned motor racing circuit, when in 1938 he opened the track as a ‘scenic drive'.
The Griffin Room has the following features:
• Ability to segment into suites 1 - 6 or breakaway areas using removable partition walls
• Capacity of up to 440 in banquet configuration
• Several open-air balconies looking over Pit Straight