The Windradyne Room is the largest of the rooms in the Mount Panorama Pit Complex. Windradyne is the name of a famed historic leader of the Wiradjuri people; the traditional inhabitants of the land which Bathurst now rests on. The size of the room makes it ideal for large corporate or social gatherings, trade fairs and product launches.
The Windradyne room has the following features:
• Ability to segment into suites 7 -13 or breakaway areas using removable partition walls
• Capacity of up to 470 in banquet configuration
• Several open-air balconies overlooking Pit Straight
• Direct internal access to the complexes main kitchen
• Air conditioning and heating through the room
• The ability to include a vehicle (for display purposes only) within the room